an elaborate strategy
This is how we bring your story
Including branding guide with
Custom made design elements
for a recognisable style
What makes a good logo? Here are a few things we take into consideration:
Simple - Recognisable - Timeless - Flexible - Fitting
- Simple logo's usually are much easier to recognize. Keep it simple and stupid!
- Apart from the simplicity of the logo, we make sure that it reflects the appearance of your brand. This keeps the logo recognisable.
- "Leave trends to the fashion industry." Your logo needs to survive the test of time. In 10 or 20 years it should still be representative.
- Since your logo will be used in different place, it's important to make the necessary variations on it. This keeps the logo flexible in its usage.
- The logo of a brand like Harley Davidsson should look different from the logo of a toy for children.
Fitting elements keep your logo personal!
A branding guide is a document in which the guidelines and rules about the application of the branding style are summarised.
All rules about usage of the logo, what color values to use and which fonts can be found in the branding guide.
The fact that all designs of the branding style are summarised in a document makes the work of your employees, or collaborations with third parties much easier.
Our designers use custom design elements that seamlessly fit with your brand. We use these design elements on your website, but also when building your social media accounts.
It's important to apply the chosen style consistently, as to communicate the same message on each channel.